I hadn't done one of these in a little bit, and I wanted to share a few things I'm loving this week!
1. This Alley & Rae t-shirt! Caleb has given me a hard time in the sleep department this week, and it's nice to be able to throw on this shirt and not have to explain the bags under my eyes or why I'm only half-awake most of the day. Praise Jesus, last night went way better, but I've got some catching up to do in the sleep department! But seriously, Alley & Rae has some of the cutest shirts, and they are so soft. And if you order before November 30, use the discount code topknot for 15% off your order!
2. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water - it removes makeup without any harsh chemicals, doesn't leave an oily residue, and doesn't need to be rinsed off. It's also really gentle on my skin.
3. The Super Mom Myth by Becky Kopitzke - I read this book a while back, and after a couple of rough weeks, I decided to flip through it again this week. It's a biblically based look at some of the "villains" we encounter in motherhood, and how we can become this not-so-wonderful version of ourselves. I know reading is hard when you have little kids running around, but this book is definitely a must-read. If you seriously don't have time, just pick the chapters that you think you need the most help with and focus on those at first. Get to the rest when you can.
4. These Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps from Trader Joe's are the definition of fall yumminess. They are crispy and savory and sweet. They are delicious with cheeses and on their own. Caleb loves them too!
5. DoTerra Clove and Cinnamon Bark oils - let's get real, in South Florida we get excited when the temperature dips below 70 degrees (TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS, GUYS!). "Fall" as the rest of the U.S. knows it is basically nonexistent here. So I make sure my house smells like fall inside, and these two oils, diffused, make my house smell like I've been baking up fall goodies all day.
6. Little Roseberry Hair Gel - I've posted about this on Instagram before, but Caleb is due for a haircut right now and I've been slathering this stuff on (hehe). It has a decent enough hold but it doesn't make his hair stay stiff all day. I like that it's made with Aloe and not tons of harsh chemicals.
There you go!
Have a spectacular Friday, lovelies!
South Florida Bloggers
2019 Best Parenting Blog