*Links are affiliate links.
Here's a roundup of some of the things I've bought online this month. Some of the things I have shared in stories and many of you have asked, and others are thing I think might be useful!
1. With all the extra screen time lately, I got these blue light glasses to help Caleb and his tired eyes.
2. I have been packing lunch for Caleb and this morning I started packing Chloe's, too. I love using these Bentgo Boxes because it lets me give them a good variety of things - I have one great eater and one picky one. The great eater gets foods from most of the food groups. The picky ones gets a variety of things I think she may eat.
3. Cables everywhere drive me bananas, and this sticks to the underside of a desk or table to hang headphones.
4. How gross and grimy do bottle brushes get? This Teal Trunk Bottle Brush is silicone and bends just right to get into all those crevices of water bottles and baby bottles.
5. This Amazon Basics device holder is perfect for adjusting and holding phones and tablets. Plus, it's super portable!
6. Okay, so targeted ads get me, too. In this case it was this Summersalt Swimsuit. It kept popping up on my Facebook and Instagram, and when I saw this black and white one, I couldn't resist. I hadn't bought really nice, high quality (read: expensive lol) swimsuit in a while. I think the price on this is reasonable and the compression on the suit is great. Get $10 off your purchase with them by shopping with this link.
7. Chloe got a new swimsuit too. She's had several from Rufflebutts before, but this rainbow striped one is just too cute!
8. I also got the kids these Yeti Ramblers. They're pricey, but all their other water bottles don't really keep their water cold and have a pretty short lifespan. These can also be washed in the dishwasher, which isn't the case for many kids water bottles! It's a little hard for Chloe to open the top, but we practiced with her and she's a pro now. I also love how easy it is to carry with the handle.
That's all for today, I'll have more for you soon!
South Florida Bloggers
2019 Best Parenting Blog