*Links in this post are affiliate links. This means I will make a small percentage off of what you purchase using these links.
But don't worry, it doesn't change the price for you! This is a small way for me to "keep the lights on" for the blog!
1. Cover Up: I bought this cover up pack before things got bad with the pandemic. Eddie and I were supposed to go on a trip to a gorgeous resort in St. Lucia for our ten year wedding anniversary. I bought this cover up for that trip and sadly didm't get to use it for the trip - but I have gotten plenty of use out of it!
2. Sunglasses (these & these): I love designer sunglasses. I always feel like it's one of those things that just elevates an outfit. But after a spate of bad luck with sunglasses, I decided to go with some inexpensive sunnies for the summer, and these have been great!
3. Bando Notebook: I love office supplies, and I love to have a notebook to jot notes, do mind maps, and organize my thoughts. Last year I bought one from ban.do and I loved the paper in it. So when I ran out of pages, I knew I would just get another from the same brand. They have a few cute prints.
4. Caleb Water Shoes: I like to have water shoes for the kids to wear on the beach because the sand gets HOT. I loved these that he can put his foot into completely or wear as a slip on shoe.
5. A Boy Like You: There are so many books out there to encourage girls to be whatever they want to be, but it's a little more difficult to find this in books for boys. This book has beautiful illustrations and a beautiful message. Bonus points for having boys of all skin colors, ethnicities, and physical descriptors on the cover.
6. External hard Drive: My desktop crashed about a month back - a lack of hard drive space and an operating system update gave me a super scary black screen. Thankfully I was able to get it back up and running, but my last backup was in November and I lost some documents and photos. Most of it was not a big deal, but I did lose some of our photos from our trip to Europe this winter. I still have a lot on my phone, but it lit a fire under my you-know-what and made me realize I needed to do two things: one - back up my computer more regularly, and two - clear up some of the photos taking up space on my hard drive. So I got myself this external hard drive (I have two others already) and have been loading my photos to that to save hard drive space on my desktop. It's incredible how tiny these things have gotten! (Don't be like me - back up your computer right now.)
7. Multicultural Markers from Crayola: Because I was always frustrated that I couldn't color people's skin tones properly with markers and Caleb had already expressed that sentiment more than once, I got this pack for him.
8. Astronaut Costume for Caleb: He's been on a space kick for a few months, and before school abruptly ended, the astronaut costume was his favorite in class. He begged us for one, and we finally gave in.
9. Badger Bug Spray: It's mosquito season and those suckers love me. I've been using this and the smell is nice. It works pretty well, too!
10. Caleb's Hair Gel: This is the hair gel we've been using on Caleb since he was about a year old. It's made with aloe, and it has a decent hold but doesn't leave hair sticky or hard. The hold wear off after a few hours, but it does the job!
South Florida Bloggers
2019 Best Parenting Blog